VETLANTA is a club operated exclusively for veteran social and business networking and community service purposes.
Our purpose is to foster collaboration among Atlanta area businesses to support veteran-orientated initiatives.
We seek to strengthen the community of Atlanta through empowering veterans, recognizing their individual and collective skills.
We network with Atlanta area businesses (including non-profits, education institutions, government agencies), to find those organizations with like-minded values who may have opportunities for veterans.
To maximize our impact on current efforts, VETLANTA may become involved with local volunteer opportunities in order to facilitate camaraderie and give veterans a chance to network effectively.
- Continued growth & strategy development
- Development of and focus on our 6 Pillars
- Recruitment of guest speakers and exhibitors for future Summits
- Community Service – Homeless Veterans Event, Tillman Honor Run
- Military 101 Training for HR/hiring managers
- American Corporate Partners events
- Hire Heroes USA events
- Team RWB fitness events
- Hiring and networking events